2011 Comedy/Family/Science Fiction Rated PG 88 Minutes
|In Theaters||March 11, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out just how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she's nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. Produced by the team behind "Disney's A Christmas Carol" and "The Polar Express," "Mars Needs Moms" showcases Milo's quest to save his mom-a wild adventure that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling). With the help of a tech-savvy, underground earthman named Gribble (Dan Fogler) and a rebel Martian girl called Ki (Elisabeth Harnois), Milo just might find his way back to his mom-in more ways than one.
Rated PG for sci-fi action and peril.
Box office gross: $21.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Condorito' makes well-meaning leap to big screen
- Review: 'Zootopia' highlights Disney's human side
- Monday Mixer: Jake Gyllenhaal is jacked for 'Southpaw'
- Best movies of 2014 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- Project 52: 'John Carter'
- Oscar Watch: 18 animated films to compete for Oscar glory