|In Theaters||February 12, 2016|
|On 4K UHD||July 4, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||May 10, 2016|
|On DVD||May 10, 2016|
Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
Rated R for strong violence and language throughout, sexual content and graphic nudity.
Box office gross: $363.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Fox and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Kick-Ass' finally gets its due on 4K
- Review: 'Life' is reborn on Blu-ray
- Monday Mixer: 'Logan' unsheathes its claws at the box office
- Review: The 'Doctor' is in for latest Marvel film
- Monday Mixer: Kevin Smith returning to his roots with new film
- Our Predictions: The 2017 box office will be ruled by 'VIII'