2018 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13
|In Theaters||April 27, 2018|
|On 4K UHD||August 2018|
|On Blu-ray||August 2018|
|On DVD||August 2018|
As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action throughout, language and some crude references.
Box office gross: $664.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Marvel shatters expectations with 'Black Panther'
- 'Solo' trailer just one of many Super Bowl movie surprises
- Monday Mixer: 'Beauty and the Beast' sets a new box office record
- Review: The 'Doctor' is in for latest Marvel film
- December the 4th: 'Star Wars' month is here!
- Monday Mixer: Kong vs. Godzilla, it's going to happen