2016 Crime/Drama Rated R
|In Theaters||August 12, 2016|
|On 4K UHD||February 13, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||November 22, 2016|
|On DVD||November 22, 2016|
When a desperate father (Pine) learns the bank is going to take his family’s land, he and his ex-con brother (Foster) are left with no choice. They decide to rob the bank’s branches, putting themselves in the crosshairs of an aging Texas Ranger (Bridges) in a riveting story of crime, punishment, and brotherly love.
Rated R for some strong violence, language throughout and brief sexuality.
Box office gross: $27.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Lionsgate. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Hell or High Water' raises the level on 4K UHD
- Review: Sidekick 'Lefty Brown' shines in the spotlight
- The Oscar goes to... er, wait a minute
- 'La La Land' ties record with 14 Oscar nominations
- Best movies of 2017 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- 'La La Land' sweeps the Golden Globes, Oscars next?