2000 Science Fiction/Action Rated PG-13 120 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 14, 2000|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||April 21, 2009|
|On DVD||November 21, 2000|
X-MEN is the live-action, big-screen adaptation of the most popular comic book series of the world. Outcasts since birth, the X-Men are the next step of human evolution, each born with a unique genetic mutation that gives them extraordinary powers that they've learned to harness for the greater good. But mankind fears what it doesn't understand, and the X-Men soon realize that the race they fight to protect against incalculable evil rejects them.
Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence.
Box office gross: $157.3 million.
Released by Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'The Sandman' fizzles out before it gets good
- Review: 'Rise of Scar' continues Disney Junior's animation dominance
- First 'X-Men: Apocalypse' trailer is missing something
- Does Marvel owe all of its film success to Kevin Smith?
- 'Spider-Man' back with Marvel - sort of
- Best movies of 2015 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list