2008 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13
|In Theaters||May 1, 2008|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 30, 2008|
|On DVD||September 30, 2008|
Robert Downey Jr. stars as Tony Stark/Iron Man in the story of a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man.
Rated PG-13 for some intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, and brief suggestive content.
Box office gross: $318.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'The Mummy' fumbles Universal's expanded universe
- Review: The 'Doctor' is in for latest Marvel film
- Monday Mixer: 'The Jungle Book' is still king
- Monday Mixer: 'Men in Black' getting mashed up with '21 Jump Street'
- 'Spider-Man' finally lands in new 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer
- Marvel preps the 'Ultimate Marathon'