2013 Suspense/Action/Horror Rated PG-13 116 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 21, 2013|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 17, 2013|
|On DVD||September 17, 2013|
A sober telling of the aftermath of a war fought against a legion of humans who were inflicted with a virus, died and were re-animated into flesh-eating zombies.
Rated PG-13 for intense frightening zombie sequences, violence and disturbing images.
Box office gross: $202.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Love and Monsters' shines a romantic light on the apocalypse
- Review: 'Peninsula' broadens the 'Train to Busan' universe
- Review: Zombie culture fizzles out in 'Day of the Dead: Bloodline'
- Review: 'Warm Bodies' warms the heart on 4K UHD
- Review: 'The Girl with All the Gifts' is a unique take on zombies
- 'The Hobbit' is most pirated film of 2013