2015 Horror Rated PG-13 94 Minutes
|In Theaters||September 11, 2015|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||January 5, 2016|
|On DVD||January 5, 2016|
M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable) and producer Jason Blum (Paranormal Activity, The Purge and Insidious series) welcome you to Universal Pictures’ The Visit. Shyamalan returns to his roots with the terrifying story of a brother and sister who are sent to their grandparents’ remote Pennsylvania farm for a weeklong trip. Once the children discover that the elderly couple is involved in something deeply disturbing, they see their chances of getting back home are growing smaller every day.
Rated PG-13 for disturbing thematic material including terror, violence and some nudity, and for brief language.
Box office gross: $65.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Universal debuts spectacular multi-film collections
- Review: 'Better Watch Out' is the new standard for holiday horror
- Monday Mixer: 'Split' holds off the 'Dogs'
- Monday Mixer: 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has an official title
- Best movies of 2016 that you don't know about yet: John's list
- Monday Mixer: Kong vs. Godzilla, it's going to happen