2007 Comedy/Family Rated G 110 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 29, 2007|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 6, 2007|
|On DVD||November 6, 2007|
In the hilarious new animated-adventure, RATATOUILLE, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the city of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau. Despite the apparent dangers of being an unwanted visitor in the kitchen at one of Paris' most exclusive restaurants, Remy forms an unlikely partnership with Linguini, the garbage boy, who inadvertently discovers Remy's amazing talents. They strike a deal, ultimately setting into motion a hilarious and exciting chain of extraordinary events that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down.
Remy finds himself torn between following his dreams or returning forever to his previous existence as a rat. He learns the truth about friendship, family and having no choice but to be who he really is, a rat who wants to be a chef.
Box office gross: $206.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney and Pixar. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Pixar gets deep with new 'Inside Out' trailer
- Andy's new look: Is 'Toy Story 3' a bad move for Pixar? (Updated with comments!)
- Techradar's '50 Blu-ray movies for every hi-def fan' list misses quite a few
- 'Presto' is latest in Pixar's series of magical short films (WALL-E preview)
- Oscar's big winner is 'No Country for Old Men'
- Two movies lead the way with the most nominations at this year's Oscars